Trivia questions from Presidential historian Steve Schecter
- Who was our first President with red hair?
- How many Presidents hold a U.S. patent and name the President(s)? Bonus: What was the patent for?
- The only U.S. President whose first language was not English?
Scroll down for the answers, if you wish:
- George Washington. 2nd- Thomas Jefferson. Washington's hair was gray by the time he became President.
- The only President with a patent is Abraham Lincoln. It is a mechanism to get rafts over areas in rivers impossibleto get through due to shallow water.
- Martin Van Buren's first language was Dutch.